Posted on February 3, 2017 by Vincent Engelmann
Some much needed relief from the Internet of Miscellanae.
If by “currently” you mean feverishly reading on the train to work and/or during short bouts of silence at work, this is what I’m currently trying to swallow.
- How To Prove It by Daniel J Velleman
- Learn You a Haskell for Great Good
- Introduction to the Theory of Computation
- Godel, Escher, Bach: An Eternal Golden Braid by Douglas R. Hofstadter
Requisite Future Reading:
- Yudowsky’s Intuitive Explanation of Bayes’ Theorem
- Probability Theory: The Logic of Science
- Trawl /r/math for something good on Linear Algebra. So far looking at a PDF called….
Cool, random blogs and articles to hang onto
Already read it Already!
- The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time by Mark Haddon